Intercontinental Hotel, Bucharest
24 November 2016
The Diplomat Bucharest organizes Investments for ensuring Romania’s long - term energy security roundtable, on November 24, 2016, Bucharest, starting 9.00 AM.
Romania’s energy market has seen a decline in public investments during the past years, which also affected the private sector.
There are presently intense talks at EU level for interconnecting the energy markets and Romania has to keep up the pace, using all available funds for developing its energy infrastructure.
A series of investments are expected to come in the near future and a such calendar was already approved by the market’s regulatory body, ANRE, which leads to a positive outcome for all the market players.
At the same time, if the energy demand continues to grow by 1-2% each year, Romania will need to further extend its capacities to cope with the rising demand.
Therefore, we would like to invite you to a real debate on the current and future state of the investments in energy, on the following themes.
• The current and future state of investments in energy infrastructure. Gas, oil, electricity.
• Power: New investments from the energy producers, suppliers and distributors (Investments into the grid. The 400 KV ring, Technological refurbishment in power network, Investments into substations in power grid).
• Gas: Investments into gas pipelines – the current state of gas dual transport with Hungary, The BRUA pipe – current state and perspectives, Other possible routes and investments, Black Sea reserves.
• Oil: Investments into upstream. Perspectives, Investments into the downstream (fuel stations networks).
• Hidro: Large investments into Hidroelectrica’s network. What to do with large dams? Micro-hidro: needs and state.
• Nuclear: Romania’ s new CERN status, The 3, 4 investment. The experimental 4 reactor.
• The importance of EU funding in securing investments.
• New regulation framework. New obligations and benefits for players.
• Impact of EU public procurement directive on energy investments
State Secretary, Ministry of Energy
General Manager, Nuclearelectrica
Chief Executive Officer, Directorate Chairman, Transelectrica SA – Company under two-tier management system
Partner, E&Y Romania
Managing Board Member, Hidroelectrica
Director Ploiesti Branch, Romgaz
General Manager, ACUE
To receive information on how you can increase awareness of your brand or re-affirm your status as a key player or major investor, please do not hesitate to contact us on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +40 31 422.23.69
Intercontinental Hotel Bucharest
Blv. Nicolae Bălcescu 4, Bucharest 010051, Romania
TEL: +40-21 310 2020
For general informations regarding the event and for press inquiries please contact Mirela Gavra at email: email@example.com or phone: +40 31 422.23.69.
20, Brailita Street, 1st Floor
Sector 3, Bucharest,
+40 31 422.23.69
+40 726 652 932